Tom Reuner, Principal Analyst at Ovum, will be hosting a free webinar on the 1st July at 4.00 pm BST discussing innovative approaches to robotic process automation (RPA) and how it will evolve over the next few years. Tom will be evaluating these scenarios with a panel of experts, including:
- Chris Boos, founder and CEO of Arago, a leading provider of knowledge-based IT automation
- James Hall, MD of Genfour, a consultancy focused on implementing and integrating various robotic technologies supporting the full process life-cycle
- Richard Mason, Practice Chief Technologist, HP Enterprise Services, who takes a holistic view on process automation including RPA.
The panel will be tackling the fundamental question: what is the next big thing in IT and business process services delivery? While service providers have focused on labour arbitrage and building huge global sourcing organizations over the last decade, some commentators have suggested that robotics and autonomics could conceivably be the death knell for offshoring.
Within that context, the webinar will address:
- What impact will RPA have on IT and business process services delivery?
- Which vendors are providing innovation in process automation?
- How will the market adoption for these technologies evolve?
- What experiences do the panel have of deploying these technologies?
- How should governance structures evolve to leverage these technologies?
- Followed by a Q&A.
Register now to secure your free place.