Rita Brunk leads R&A transformation for Genfour’s US business. For the last fifteen years, she held various executive positions in a captive shared services environment focused on process optimization and development of analytics within the finance, HR, logistics, procurement, and marketing functions.
The large teams she oversaw were located in Michigan (US Federal Government work), India, Costa Rica, Argentina, and Mexico. For the past two years, she led global efforts focused upon significant headcount reductions within all locations, as well as robotics implementations to drive these reductions. Along the way, she identified opportunities to include analytics which could derive value to the business.
Automation and Analytics Overview
Rita has seven years of automation experience within a shared services environment which developed into the incorporation of robotics tools.
- Process and business transformation utilizing
- automation and robotics
- Development of analytics in a shared services
- environment which drive value
- Lean Six Sigma Executive Champion
- Executive leadership, presentations, and
- Global leadership of large projects and teams
- Contract costing and negotiations
- US Federal, State, and Local Government